Chiropractic care aligns your spine and other parts of the musculoskeletal system, helping to alleviate restrictions that inhibit the optimal performance of your body. Instead of using medications to mask symptoms, chiropractic care uses natural remedies to treat the root cause of your pain, providing long-lasting relief. At Delmarva Chiropractic P.C., we offer chiropractic care services to treat numerous conditions.
Common Conditions Chiropractic Care Treats
We treat a wide range of issues at our Salisbury clinic. Common conditions our chiropractors often treat include:
- Lower back pain and neck pain: This is one of the most common reasons why many Salisbury residents seek our chiropractic services. Back and neck pain occurs due to injuries, medical conditions, and poor posture that interfere with the normal functioning of the nerves, ligaments, tendons, bones, and muscles located in the back.
- Headaches and migraines: if you are suffering from head pain, seeing a chiropractor can help reduce the severity and frequency. We will work with you to identify the cause of your headaches or migraines and help you avoid potential triggers in the future.
- Shoulder pain: A stiff and painful shoulder can impede your daily activities, but chiropractic care can provide fast and natural relief.
These are just a few of the many conditions we treat at our office. We treat all sorts of injuries, ranging from minor sports injuries to serious auto injuries or work-related injuries.
Spinal manipulation aligns spinal joints and other body parts, lifting pressure off the surrounding nerves and muscles around the spinal column. Chiropractic adjustments reduce pain and increase mobility. Our chiropractors often combine chiropractic adjustments with other non-invasive techniques for optimal results. Other treatment methods we offer include massage therapy, stretching exercises, functional neurology, laser therapy, and nutritional counseling.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Suffering from chronic pain that doesn't yield to other forms of treatments? Seeking chiropractic care may be the best treatment for you. Some benefits of chiropractic treatment include:
- Faster recovery: Spinal manipulation triggers the body's natural healing process, resulting in a quicker recovery.
- Natural treatment: Our chiropractors don't use invasive procedures or medications to treat pain. Chiropractors use natural methods to treat the root cause of the problem and prevent it from reoccurring.
- Reduces pain: Treating the root cause of the pain not only eases the discomfort but generates long-lasting results.
Visit Us for Quality Chiropractic Care in Salisbury
If you are looking for professional medical care in Salisbury, MD, our team is ready to help. At Delmarva Chiropractic P.C., we are dedicated to providing our patients the care they need to live healthy and pain-free lives. Contact our office today to schedule your first appointment or to learn more about how we can help you reach your recovery and overall health goals.